Simply......

My photo
Just a quilter hoping to be as seasoned a quilter as my Grandmother and Mother. I try to live my life simply and simply live.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Quilting Seasons

I took my new blog page title from some encouraging words from a group I belong too on (in)courage.  A few of the women have talked about being in a "season" of their life.  Which is where I am at and feel I have always been in; just didn't know how to describe it till now! What I am going to do is talk about the quilts I am doing and why that quilt/quilting is important to me.

I watched a video on community today and how it can break or it can heal you.  And I wondered how I might have been doing this all along my adult life.   What can I do to create community for myself and en (in) courage it in others.

I hope you will follow along with each quilt I post and why it was made..  Quilting for others is my community and certainly staying in my groups online as I journey thru this season in quilts and quilting the season I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment